Sunday, July 22, 2012

His cry

Beloved,
Look at me. Look into my eyes.
Can't you see that I am feeling the same feelings that you are?
Your heart breaks, so does mine. You cry, so do I.

But I will go one step further.
I will hold your heart in my hands, I will reach out to wipe your tears.


I will go one step further, because I can, because I care, because I am your Father.

I will hold you as long as it takes for you to heal. It's okay, cry. Let them all out. Tell me how much it hurts.
If you can't talk any more, just be still, know that I hear your heart.

This is how life twists and turn.
I never intend these things to happen to you, my love. But they do, because of the dark stain of human race.

Just remember, I have redeemed you. I have heard your cries, I will never turn my face on you.
Come to me as bare as you are, as raw as you are.

要记住,我非常爱你。

1 comment: